Rane Elastomer Processors Pioneering Indian company in the field of Silicon Rubber Product. The products are specialized in manufacturing complete range of silicon Coated Insulation Cables which are
capable of enduring temperature extreme. Do not break or crack under unusual web tension. Require much lower web tension. Due to Sleeve, Treater can be operated with much smaller air gap. Easy to replace.
- Good Electrically Insulation
- Ozone Corona discharge resistance.
- Suitable for continuous operation at 180º C & can be operated at higher temperature without loss of any mechanical & dielectric properties.
- Having high dielectric strength 250-500 Votts/mm
- Resilient & flexible for case of Insulation on to treatment roll.
- Long Life
- Due to sleeve treat can be operated with much smaller air gap.
- Require much lower web tension
- Do not break or crack under unusual web tension
- Size available from 2” ID to 8” ID & wall thickness 2.00mm to 5.00mm (±0.2mm)
||48mm x 54mm
||74mm x 80mm
||59mm x 65mm
||95mm x 101mm
||70mm x 76mm
||98mm x 104mm
||72mm x 78mm
||145mm x 151mm
- Normally available from stock in opaque color
- Special size & color available on request
- Appearance Transparent to Transculent.
- Hardness : 60-70 Shore A
- Density: – 1.2
- Temperature:- - 80º to 250º C. (-110º to 480º F)
- Elongation at break 500%
- Tensile Strength:- 11.0Mpa