RANELAST Silicone Tubings are low volatile garde and produced in clean room for critical pharmaceutical, bio medical,
cosmetic and food application. These silicone tubings are biologically inert and dose not inhibit cell cluture. It stays flexible
down to - 60°c and maintains its chemical, mechanical and electrical performance upto +200°c . SEVITSIL’S tubings has
undergone extensive physical, chemical & biological tests.
- Manufactured from FDA approved SILICONE RUBBER in Clean Room Environment.
- Non toxic, Non Leaching & Pyrogenfree
- Withstand repeated Sterilization
- Compatible with common drug formulation
- Biological Neutral
- Resist Oxidation, Ozone & radiation
- Does not support bacterial growth.
- Non-reactive to body tissue and fluid.
- Non-adherence tissue.
- Retains Physical properties in extreme.
- Appearance Transparent to Transculent.
- Shore A Hardness – 60
- Density: – 1.2
- Temperature:- - 60º to 200º C. (-110º to 480º F)
- Elongation at break 500%
- Tensile Strength:- 11.0Mpa
- Range = 0.2mm ID to 54mm ID
- Transfer of Sterile Liquids.
- Blood Transfusion
- I.V. Administration.
- Percutaneous flow guided cardiac catheterization
- Prolonged dialysis & drainage of the peritoneal cavity
- Suction Drainage.
- As gasket for autoclave & ovens
- With food & dairy equipments.
- Animal husbandry Infertility Clinic for Embryo transfer
- As insulator in electronic & Electric equipments.
- Bio Technology , Agricultural & Research Laboratories