The Yellow Seal sits in the groove of the socket and is permanently positioned by the advanced co-moulded plastic unlike conventional rubber rings, which have a tendency to come out during fitment. Superior Yellow Seal Technology No solvent cement is required to make joints. These are manufactured at par with international standards and are strictly monitored for quality and consistency.
Push fit Systems Offer the Following Advantages
- Simply push and fit - fast and easy installation
- No solvent cement required for making joints - cost effective
- High pressure bearing capacity - joint pressure tested at 5 kg/cm2
- Yellow Seal technology allows thermal expansion and contraction
- High flow rates - no choking
- Accurate and perfect dimensional control